CALL FOR SCORES
CENTRAL FLORIDA COMPOSERS FORUM (CF2) ANNOUNCES AN OPEN CALL TO CENTRAL FLORIDA COMPOSERS.
Please submit proposals for inclusion of recently composed music on a concert of works by CF2 composers. All styles are welcome.
Concert date and details:
WHEN: April 29th at 7:30pm
WHERE: Timucua White House
2000 S. Summerlin Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806
Submit electronically the following materials/information:
1. Name of composer
2. Title of work submitted
3. Recording if available (MIDI mockups are okay)
5. Duration of work
6. PDF of the score
7. Names of all performers (They must be arranged for in advance as part of your submission. See below.)
8. Program note (1 or 2 paragraphs max)
9. Biographical statement for the composer (150-200 words)
10. Digital photo of the composer (200px wide minimum)
WHERE: Submit material to Charles Griffin at email@example.com
WHEN: NO LATER THAN MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2012.
Composer is responsible for providing all performers for their own work. CF2 will provide the venue and publicity. All Central Florida area composers may submit work for consideration, regardless of membership status within CF2.